Tools / BS Exporter for Blender
[ return to overview ]
In this section you'll find information about how the exporter treats the naming of various node types. The VRML/X3D node naming of the exporter follows Blender's naming and is useful when creating clones and custom scripts in Blender's text editor.
- Object Transforms are prefixed with "OB_"
- Meshes (IndexedFaceSet or IndexedLineSet) are prefixed with "ME_"
- Coordinates are prefixed with "CRD_"
- Materials are prefixed with "MA_"
- Image textures are prefixed with "IM_"
- Movie textures are prefixed with "MOV_"
- Backgrounds are prefixed with "WO_"
- Inlines are prefixed with "SCE_"
- Viewpoint descriptions inherit the Bender Camera (CA) name
- Any object that has a particle effect gains the prefix "EFX_"
- The Shape of the particle effect child object gains the prefix "SHP_"
Any Blender object named the same as a VRML/X3D reserved word will gain an additional prefix of "_" in order to comply with the VRML/X3D specification.
[ return to top | return to overview ]